To Help Clients – Covid-19 Corona Virus Crisis:
Sessions Reduced for May 2020
Assessment & Treatment for Individuals, Couples and Family
- Phone – 30 Minute Sessions:
$60May 2020: $40
- Phone or In-Person – One Hour Sessions:
$120May 2020: $75
- 90 Minute Sessions:
$150May 2020: $100
- First (Initial) Session 90 Minutes:
$135Until 6/1/20: $90
- Additional Time:
$25$15 Per Quarter Hour
- At Your Location: $25 Trip Fee – within 5 Miles. Farther than 5 Miles: Inquire
Enter Amount My Online Form.
You will then be directed to a Secure PayPal Page:
Types of Counseling Sessions Offered:
5. Meditation Training and Follow-Up Instruction – Highly Effective
Included: Complete Meditation Training Instruction Manual, by Clayton Lee, CHt, LCDC
6. Relationship Issues – Family Dynamics Counseling (aka ‘Family Constellations’)
7. Legal: Alcohol/Drug Court Ordered or Voluntary (a) Probation and (b) Pre-Trail Counseling
9. Custom Hypnosis and Guided Meditations Mp3/CD Recordings for:
• Alcohol & Drug Problems
• Tobacco Cessation – Stop Smoking & Vaping and All Forms & Ways of Tobacco Use
• Stress & Anxiety
• Fears – Phobias – PTSD
• Relationship Issues
• Confidence – Self Esteem
• Anger Issues
• Weight Loss – Lose Excess Weight Easier
• Negative Thinking – Eliminate Negative Thought Patterns & Self Criticism
• Family Issues
• Autogenic Training – Multi-issue use, medically recognized, form of Hypnosis
Cancellation and Missed Session Policy
Session Appointments canceled 24 hours before Appointment – No Charge. Session Appointments that are missed or canceled less than 24 hours before the Appointment are charged $100.00.
Phone Session Appointments that are missed or canceled less than 24 hours before the Appointment are charged $50.00.
There is No Charge ($0.00) for a missed or canceled Appointment if a Make-Up Appointment is made and completed within two days (48 hours) of the original Appointment time.
If you or a family member suddenly becomes sick, injured, physically unable, or are attending to a seriously ill or injured family member, there is no Cancelation Charge.
Clayton Lee Counseling Services does not accept insurance. If you are filing with your insurance company, we will provide you with documentation that may be required for your possible reimbursement. No warranty or promise is made or implied that you will or will not be reimbursed by your insurance company for our services.
Please note: We are paid directly by our clients, before or at time of service, not by insurance companies.
Call, Text or Email for Appointment, or Additional Questions
Contact: 713-906-2221 (Tel or Text)
Email: [email protected]
Please email or text 713-906-2221 for physical address